Flat tops for the fellas. Just about all the ladies were tryin' to cop Halle Berry's short, pixie style cut (includin' myself). Ahh. The 90's. A revolutionary time for fashion as well as for music. Now I'm about to admit somethin' that I'm not real proud about. Sigh. If I had SEEN this twosome before I actually HEARD them, my ears would have been denied a true musical treasure. In other words, I wouldn't have bothered to listen to this song. Shame on me!! It's a beautiful masterpiece that expresses the essence of a man who's spirit and heart have been shattered by someone that he loves immensly. Touching. I guess there are instances when a man can fall hard and deep. Does anyone else remember this song?
Wanna add this to your own collection of personal faves? Easy. Just check out the Boomerang Soundtrack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
Classicly handsome face. The man has a body to die for. He's got a reputable career in the NFL. Wealthy. He could probably have just abo...
-
What happened? Why? She took the musical world by STORM. Her lyrics were up lifting and positive. Tried to always encourage sistas' to b...
-
Ah, love. Sweet, sweet naive amore. The next time I let my man pick a movie I need to be flogged with some cowhide and a couple of rusty nai...
-
My hubby and I are fantastically, ridiculously, passionately, undeniably...in love. At least 75-90 % of the time. We've fought the Ba...
-
Man, can I just say that....I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! Come give me some luvvie!! ( Openin' my arms) (Wipin' my teary eyes).. Alrite y...
My Drama Don's & Diva's
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(71)
-
▼
July
(26)
- Could This Have POSSIBLY Been Avoided?
- Sorry Y'all!! But These Guys Are WAY Overrated!!
- RING THE ALARM!!
- Mystikal Is Indeed A Mystery
- For Old Time's Sake..
- Guy Groups Gone AWOL...
- Evie-E's Evolution
- This Guy Really Surprised Me!!
- Talented Man/Troubled Soul
- Hip Hop/R&B Needs You Gurl!!
- For Old Time's Sake..
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- My Date With Larry Lunchmeat
- Songs That Make Me Shake/Shiver
- It's So Much Fun Bein' Scared!!
- Sorry 'Bout That!!
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- What Did Y'all Think About This One?
- I'm 'Bout To Throw Dem Bows!!
- Wonder What It Will Be Like?
- Songs That make Me Shake/Shiver
- If It Ain't One Thing..
- Dramatic Fact of The Day Is..
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- I Gots To Tell It!!
-
▼
July
(26)
Oh good Lawd, I LOVE this song! This is so friggin beautiful.
I'm definitely adding this to my playlist, thank you soooo much!