Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake

I'm a HUGE fan of R&B. That is the type of music that helps set me in motion. It defines me. Although I have many fav artists in this genre, there is one that definitely stands out from the rest. He needs no former intro. His lyrics. His melodies. His flow...well..speaks volumes. This particular song(really the whole cd) has a 50's -60's Motown feel. If you like listenin' to the do-woopin' and croonin' of the Temps, Delfonics, Delles, etc. then you MUST cop this cd if you haven't already. Brothas and sistas...Mr. Raphael Saadiq.



Liked it, huh? Check it out on his cd entitled: Raphael Saadiq.

1 comments:

  1. ☆Reese✮ said...:

    *snapping fingers* girrrll!
    Once again, this is my ish!
    I friggin love this song so much, thank you for posting it. It's always on repeat on my ipod.

 
2 Much Drama For This Mama!! © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops