Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake

Let's face facts y'all.It doesn't matter how swaggerific you think you may be. Regardless if you have enough cash to rain on the entire human population. This soap opera that we call life gets...hard. Overwhelming. Whenever I'm feelin' like this, I grab my headset, turn up the volume, and let her minister to me in song. It's like havin' one of my homie-sista-gurls sittin' right in the same room as she tries to encourage me that things will get betta. Grab a glass of white wine. Dim those lights. Let Kelly massage your damaged emotions and your fractured heart. I deserve it. You do too.



This one can be found on the soundtrack for the movie Life.

life the movie Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. I love this song! Kelly Price has an amazing voice!!!

 
2 Much Drama For This Mama!! © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops