1990. A time of new beginnings. I was a freshman at Lincoln U. Fresh faced and color struck by all the faces that looked so much like mine (hey, I went to a predominantly private white school). It was the weekend and I was at this hot and sweaty party. There was an ocean of bodies waving and gyrating to the pulsing sounds that were pouring out of the speakers. It was then that I heard the infamous and redundant chorus that sent both men and women in a frenzy. What is that you might ask? Lol. Come check it for yourself.
Do you memba' this one??
Powered by Blogger.
Question. Would you be willing to put your own life at risk to get the things you've always wanted? What kinds of things would you do ...
My heart felt like it was tap dancin' on the top of my stomach. With steel toed boots on. Sweat was drippin' and rollin' ...
I have a 17 year old son. He's tettering between the bridge of boyhood and the manhole of manhood. Arghh!! More often than not, he'...
The life that I have so carelessly, yet carefully built is about to be revamped. Reconstructed. I'm feelin'....REVITALIZED. RE...
Ever feel like your mouth is movin' at about 150 mph while your brain is strugglin' to catch up? I have to say that I don't AL...
- Does This Automatically Make A Woman or Man More A...
- Can A Man Be TOO Honest?!
- Booty Calls are Just One Click Away...
- Have These Stars Crossed The Line??
- Does "Bam-Bam" Deserve A Second Chance??
- The Bewitching Hour Has Come!!!
- "Man"-datory Vs. Voluntary: Which Should It Be??
- Some Folks Just Don't Know When To HUSH!!!
- Why Won't They Stop??!!
- Come Back Guys!!
- What is UP With This Dude??!!
- What Y'all Gonna Do??
- Something I've Noticed About Our Blogsophere...
- For Old Time's Sake...
- Bug-A Boo Times 2!!
- Have Y'all Checked This One Out Yet?
- HELP!! I'VE GOT A BLOG BLOCK!!
- STANLEY THE STALKER!!
- ▼ August (18)