The Bewitching Hour Has Come!!!

The waiting is OVER!!! The time has arrived!!


Photobucket

On Monday August 24, 2009 my beloved first hope, my beautiful 16 year old daughter will be returning HOME!!

Photobucket


My fam and I are absolutely THRILLED beyond words!!

It's on and poppin' now!!!

Photobucket

For all of my viewers who have been so supportive and commented on the blogs that I have inked about her on different occassions, please allow me to

pop Pictures, Images and Photos

pop this bottle in your honor...

4 comments:

  1. T.L. (you know we got the same initials my "soul" sista LOL).

    Nah, but really...I am so happy for you and will keep you and the family in my thoughts and prayers. She is so blessed to have you as her mom. You have stood by her so strong and I am sure everything will be fine. Let her take a look at some of what her Mama has to say on the blogs and she might even want to get into her own journaling too. Writing can't ever hurt and she may find some stuff out about herself that she didn't know.

    She don't know me, but tell her I said "hey girl! Welcome home!"

    Talk to you later,
    Traci

  1. ☆Reese✮ said...:

    Yay! I'm so happy for you and your entire family!
    I hope you are continually blessed and everything goes right for you all. I'm also sending up a prayer for her to stay well.

    Yayyyy!!

  1. @Traci
    My soul sista, right back at ya gurl!! You have been extremely encouraging and I can never thank you enough for it...I will indeed let he look at some of my posts and since she is already a writer,I'm sure she will be pleased!!

  1. @Reese
    Thanks gurl!! I appreciate your prayers cuz we are definitely gonna need them!!

 
2 Much Drama For This Mama!! © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops