Xperiencing Xstasy...

Fingertips glide..slide..over my skin...
Panting...losing..breath...dizzy..
Eyes rolling...
Mind drifting through a vast ocean of pleasurable pain...
I'm floating between sanity and distraction...
But I don't want to be rescued..
This feeling is..
I cant...(eyesight blurry)
I need...(pant)...
I want you to...(sigh)...
What...are ..you..doing..to...me...?
You are...
Insatiably incredible...
Your lips are...
decadently delicious...
Yessssss...
Light, gentle, soft...
Photobucket
Don't stop..kissing me..
Wait...
No..
What are you doing?
Your lips are...
diving lower...
oh...oh..
(hands clenching sheets)
That's' my spot baby...
(Eyes clenched)
Lawd yes...
Your tongue is ticklin and teasin my ...
Twin peaks...
Rising and falling...
My fingernails claw...scratch...
My nipples have never been so hard yet..so sensitive..
Electric currents of deadly proportions are flashing throughout my temple...
I'm thrashing around like my body is going into shock...
This only inflames you more..encourages you to..
Explore my terrain even further...
Yesssss..
I like it Daddy...
Please...
I can't...
Oh baby..baby..baby..
(Gut sucking gasp)
You found it...
My Pandora's box..
My secret alcove...
Photobucket
I feel a melody being played...
Your tongue is... gently strumming the strings on my guitar...
This song has never been played
Quite like this...
My legs have your head in a death grip..not even the jaws of life can save you now...
I'm...slowly...losing...consciousness...
I need it now love...
I need that elixir of life...
I need your billy club to beat me back to life...
(Silence)
WHOAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Yeah baby..that's what I'm talkin 'bout!!!
No more flowery words or gentle speech...
I want to be FUCKED...
Right now.. at this moment...I'm not your lady...
I'm your private ho...
Your personal bitch...
Make it run deep...
Plunge it in..
Yeahhhhh...push it further..
So hard that my kidneys get poked through my nose...
Mhmmm..
I love the smells....
We don't need no incense..no aromatherapy candle bullshit..
Just the fragrance of your dick doing butterfly strokes in my kitty...
That's right...
Look at me when you hittin this...
Let me slap that azz while you poundin that pipe...
Damn baby...
We sweatin like 2 hookers in church...
Don't turn on the AC..
I wanna taste your sweat..feel it run a river...
Down the bridge of my nose...along my breastbone..
Oh you think you the man now, huh?
Shut up....
Get on your back...
I got a few tricks of my own...












Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. eh heh....umm WOWWWWWWW......got me ready to make a fone call..lolllll...thats all i can say!!!

    xoxo
    Kiyyah of *AF*

 
2 Much Drama For This Mama!! © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops