Drama Diva of The Week Is...

Rihanna Pictures, Images and Photos

First, Chris "Bam Bam" Brown gets a legal swat on the hiney and told by the halls of justice not to misbehave again. Yeah ok. Now the word is that Rihanna might possibly be an undercover carpet muncher!! (Smirking).WHAT?? Mhmm..You read what I said. Apparently this Barbadian beauty has a new ballad entitled "Te Amo". Y'all know that means I love you in espanol, right? Peep some of the lyrics to get a better feel:

Then she says te amo then she put her hand around me waist
I told her no,
She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away but let me go
My soul is crying, without asking why
I said te amo, wouldnt somebody tell me what she said
Dont it mean I love you
Think it means I love you
Dont it mean I love you
Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe
I hold her hand, i got no choice uhh
Pull me out on the beach, danced in the water, i start to leave
Shes begging me and asking why its over

Alrighty. There's your free sample. Honestly. What do y'all think? Do these lyrics really signify that she's ready to connect with the likes of:


kelli carpenter & rosie o donnel Pictures, Images and Photos

ROSIE


ELLEN AND PORTIA Pictures, Images and Photos

ELLEN


Photobucket

WANDA

Or MAYBE even...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. clnmike said...:

    Chris Brown should of got some time not much but some time. What I have heard is that it's not uncommon for men who have committed domestic violence for the first time to not have to see the inside of a jail cell. But it doesnt help when she doesnt want to press charges or cooperate.

  1. @Young
    Lol..yeah this is supposed to be her "trainer" but insiders say this is really her gurl..how mant clients but their "trainer" a new car??!!
    @ ClnMike
    I agree..

 
2 Much Drama For This Mama!! © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops