Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake

This week's selection used to be my personal anthem(closing my eyes and breathing deep). At the time this song hit the airwaves, I was in a dead end relationship with a man who couldn't keep his eyes on just me. Didn't matter though. Even though he treated me like dried cow dung scattered over an open field, I still pledged my undying love and fidelity. In my humblest opinion, I feel like Syleena is preaching the same sermon in her song entitled:



This song can be found on her cd: Chapter 1: Love, Pain, and Forgiveness.

2 comments:

  1. Roc said...:

    I actually vibed to this tune right here..

    Damn..

  1. Yeah..it makes you say that..This song is the truth...

 
2 Much Drama For This Mama!! © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops