Bey Bey, Are Ya Ok?

Photobucket

Umm, yeah. See, I was...Wow. Ummm...yeah. Question. Is there anyone else wonderin' why Bey is suddenly lookin' like Casper The Friendly Ghost?



Photobucket


I mean, she's lookin' like she's rollin' with Edward and his crew from Twilight.


Photobucket


What in the name of fajitas and fish cakes is really goin' on here? Does she feel like she needs a skin bleaching scheme to try and stay on top? Was she not light-bright, and close-to white enough before? I don't know. Does somebody need to get in contact with Papa Knowles? I mean, even her hair has her lookin' like Fun -In The Sun Barbie.
Bey Bey baby, this is NOT a good look. Quit while ya ahead 'fo ya start lookin' like:


Photobucket

I'm just sayin'.

0 comments:

 
2 Much Drama For This Mama!! © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops