Pre-teen Pandemonium!!!

Photobucket

Raising teenagers is about as much fun as clippin' the toenails off a rhino. I'm sorry. Allow me to digress. If you have perfect progenies like this:


Photobucket



then go out and have yourself a big ole' jelly jar full of sweet tea and CELEBRATE!!! Chile' that's AWESOME news!!

However, this is more of what my reality cast and crew looks like:




Photobucket

Case in point. My puberty-stricken 12 y.o.son. He is givin' me AND the students and staff at his school a MASSIVE migraine. You know your munchkin is a menance when the principal has you on speed dial. Hmmph. Ya betta ask somebody.
I've tried givin' him an" attitude adjustment":

Photobucket

We've had "time -out talk sessions such as this:



Photobucket


He's even been chattin' it up with a counselor:


Photobucket

But....NOTHING'S WORKING!!!!!! AARGH!!!!

Photobucket


I don't want this....


Photobucket

to be my son's fate. This momma is cryin' out:


Photobucket

0 comments:

 
2 Much Drama For This Mama!! © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops