Being Financially Challenged...

Photobucket


REALLY SUCKS!!!!


Photobucket


My bank account is in therapy cuz it's sufferin' from depression!!


Photobucket

Things just can't stay this way, so...

I'm makin' some new moves..

Lookin' for new employment endeavors...


Photobucket


Relocating my fam to the home of palm trees and sunny skies...

Photobucket





Did I forget to mention that..


Photobucket

Even though my piggy bank might be in intensive care right now, I realize that this is just a temporary hiccup. I still intend to take life by the chin, look in its face and say:

Photobucket







































2 comments:

  1. ♥ CG ♥ said...:

    Hang in there, suga! We've all hit these snags from time to time, your positive perspective is sure to pay off :-)

  1. Awww..thanks for the encouragement gurl!! It's greatly needed!!

 
2 Much Drama For This Mama!! © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops