This one can be found on the soundtrack for the movie Life.
Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
Posted by
Cerebrally_Orgasmic
Let's face facts y'all.It doesn't matter how swaggerific you think you may be. Regardless if you have enough cash to rain on the entire human population. This soap opera that we call life gets...hard. Overwhelming. Whenever I'm feelin' like this, I grab my headset, turn up the volume, and let her minister to me in song. It's like havin' one of my homie-sista-gurls sittin' right in the same room as she tries to encourage me that things will get betta. Grab a glass of white wine. Dim those lights. Let Kelly massage your damaged emotions and your fractured heart. I deserve it. You do too.
This one can be found on the soundtrack for the movie Life.
This one can be found on the soundtrack for the movie Life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
What happened? Why? She took the musical world by STORM. Her lyrics were up lifting and positive. Tried to always encourage sistas' to b...
-
Classicly handsome face. The man has a body to die for. He's got a reputable career in the NFL. Wealthy. He could probably have just abo...
-
Ah, love. Sweet, sweet naive amore. The next time I let my man pick a movie I need to be flogged with some cowhide and a couple of rusty nai...
-
My hubby and I are fantastically, ridiculously, passionately, undeniably...in love. At least 75-90 % of the time. We've fought the Ba...
-
Man, can I just say that....I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! Come give me some luvvie!! ( Openin' my arms) (Wipin' my teary eyes).. Alrite y...
My Drama Don's & Diva's
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(71)
-
▼
July
(26)
- Could This Have POSSIBLY Been Avoided?
- Sorry Y'all!! But These Guys Are WAY Overrated!!
- RING THE ALARM!!
- Mystikal Is Indeed A Mystery
- For Old Time's Sake..
- Guy Groups Gone AWOL...
- Evie-E's Evolution
- This Guy Really Surprised Me!!
- Talented Man/Troubled Soul
- Hip Hop/R&B Needs You Gurl!!
- For Old Time's Sake..
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- My Date With Larry Lunchmeat
- Songs That Make Me Shake/Shiver
- It's So Much Fun Bein' Scared!!
- Sorry 'Bout That!!
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- What Did Y'all Think About This One?
- I'm 'Bout To Throw Dem Bows!!
- Wonder What It Will Be Like?
- Songs That make Me Shake/Shiver
- If It Ain't One Thing..
- Dramatic Fact of The Day Is..
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- I Gots To Tell It!!
-
▼
July
(26)
I love this song! Kelly Price has an amazing voice!!!