It's Sunday!! Time for reminiscin' to some old jamz from back in the day.
I really feel this song but she kinda turned out to be a one hit wonder. Sigh.
That's alright, cuz I still rock to it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
What happened? Why? She took the musical world by STORM. Her lyrics were up lifting and positive. Tried to always encourage sistas' to b...
-
Classicly handsome face. The man has a body to die for. He's got a reputable career in the NFL. Wealthy. He could probably have just abo...
-
Ah, love. Sweet, sweet naive amore. The next time I let my man pick a movie I need to be flogged with some cowhide and a couple of rusty nai...
-
For all those who have been tryin' 2 comment and haven't been able to...I apologize. To all those who have been readin' the post...
-
I love different kinds of music. However, my fav genre would have to be... The tunes of today are..ok. Honestly, I don't really make a p...
My Drama Don's & Diva's
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(71)
-
▼
July
(26)
- Could This Have POSSIBLY Been Avoided?
- Sorry Y'all!! But These Guys Are WAY Overrated!!
- RING THE ALARM!!
- Mystikal Is Indeed A Mystery
- For Old Time's Sake..
- Guy Groups Gone AWOL...
- Evie-E's Evolution
- This Guy Really Surprised Me!!
- Talented Man/Troubled Soul
- Hip Hop/R&B Needs You Gurl!!
- For Old Time's Sake..
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- My Date With Larry Lunchmeat
- Songs That Make Me Shake/Shiver
- It's So Much Fun Bein' Scared!!
- Sorry 'Bout That!!
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- What Did Y'all Think About This One?
- I'm 'Bout To Throw Dem Bows!!
- Wonder What It Will Be Like?
- Songs That make Me Shake/Shiver
- If It Ain't One Thing..
- Dramatic Fact of The Day Is..
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- Songs That Make Me Shiver/Shake
- I Gots To Tell It!!
-
▼
July
(26)
Ah, I miss hearing this on the radio! I faux-bellydanced to this ALL the time lol